1 Apr 2009

girl of the moment

The darling Dree Hemingway. Former ballerina turned model & grand daughter of Ernest Hemingway, this girls got an intriguing pedigree, legs to die for and excellent personal style. Take a look...
Style Credo 'I’m a pants girl. I just feel more comfortable in them. Lately I’ve being trying on a lot of pantsuits, like the black Calvin Klein one I wore to their show. The trousers have a shorter Audrey Hepburn length, which I love. Mainly I wear jeans and a T-shirt, with a crazy shoe — the bigger, the better. I tried on the most amazing ones at Gucci. They’re huge platforms with straps that go around the ankle. Phenomenal. Having an accent piece is good. That’s basically all I do'

Credit: NY Times, thevine.com.au, the fashion spot

3 comments:

i.d. said...

She is stunning but so unassuming and natural. Definitely it girl material!

young girl...louis vuitton said...

her style is amazing, not to mention she pulls it off flawlessly. and the granddaughter of ernest hemingway? not bad at all

tis serendipity said...

WOWW. Really incredible style!! I love that she's goes with what she's comfortable with wearing... doesn't seem like there are many models/celebs out there who openly admit a preference for pants.

You're absolutely right about her incredible legs. AHHH. How does nature work!! ><

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...