30 May 2009

love makes the world go round

I'm so freaking excited. Today my boyfriend and I booked a little trip outta here. Two months in South East Asia and then onto OZ for a year or so. Literally cannot wait. Not sure how blogging will work out without my beloved laptop, perhaps a few more personal snaps or a Sartorialist take on blogging will be in order, who knows, but I will worry about that nearer the time! If you guys can recommend any places to see, things to do or know of any jobs going (?!) let me know!
Credit: Paris Vogue, Skullset, Corrine Day, Micheal Oats, SRC783, W magazine, Knight Cat.

5 comments:

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

loving your blog bubbles! very jealous, i cant wait to travel again, just have to save up first!!

definately come to sydney! yay! bestest city

xxx

Quiet Riot said...

Wow, love the beachy summery holiday feel to those photos...

Enjoy your trip, i am very jealous!

xx

Girl next blog said...

Inspiring pics - so summery! I love them.

And have a nice trip :)

xx

the maisies said...

you're coming to australia? exciting! where are you planning on staying?

rachel kara said...

if/when you come to sydney ill be more than happy to make reccomendations. it is the best city to live, work, eat, play AND shop in. what more could you want?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...