19 Nov 2009

beware falling coconuts


The time has come for me to finally drag myself away from island life and make my way back to a world where people drive cars and wear shoes. I’ll be arriving in Sydney in a couple of days which I am beyond excited about. It also means that once I move into my new house I’ll have internet connection and can get back to blogging...if you don't already, why not follow ellesappelle via bloglovin and make sure you don’t miss a thing ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your comments over the last couple of months, I LOVE receiving them and I'm looking forward to catching up with your blogs sooooooon!


X


PHOTO BY ELLESAPPELLE





1 comment:

jessica said...

im way too jealous of you right now.
i would give anything to be relaxing on a beaaaaach ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...