10 Feb 2011

rz. rtw.



MY TOP PICKS FROM RACHEL ZOE'S FALL COLLECTION.

CLEARLY INSPIRED BY THE VINTAGE FANATICS OWN WARDROBE, THIS WIDE RANGING COLLECTION CONSISTS OF FLARED PANTS, CONVINCING FAUX FURS AND SHARPLY CUT TUXEDOS.

THERE ARE SOME GREAT PIECES IN ZOE'S DEBUT COLLECTION. THE SEQUINED BATWING TOP IS A MUST HAVE, I LOVE THE SHARP LINES OF THE NEUTRAL SUITS, AND OF COURSE I ALSO LOVE THE FURS - ANYTHING THAT MANAGES TO BE BOTH COSY AND CHIC IS A WINNER IN MY EYES!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? WILL RACHEL ZOE BE MAKING IT ONTO YOUR WISH LISTS NEXT SEASON?

IMAGES VIA STYLE.COM

4 comments:

amalie said...

love this! the nude colors and the minimalistic look is so great.
x

crystal glamour said...

love the 5th and 8th :)

fashion nightmare said...

love this !

Alexandra said...

Oooo, I saw this recently and basically saved each look in my inspiration folder. I really love all of it, and I agree with you, the sequined batwing top is amazing!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...