29 Sep 2011

hi there

OOPS, IT FEELS LIKE AGES SINCE I LAST POSTED! THINGS HAVE BEEN PRETTY HECTIC RECENTLY, I'VE JUST MOVED HOUSE AND SOON I WILL BE HEADING OFF ON A TWO MONTH TRIP AROUND NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA & BALI BEFORE MOVING BACK TO ENGLAND AT THE END OF THE YEAR. ALL VERY EXCITING STUFF, ALTHOUGH IT DOES MEAN THAT POSTS ON ELLESAPPELLE WILL START TO SLOW DOWN...STICK WITH ME THOUGH & I WILL BE BACK IN FULL SWING BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. BACK TO BLOGGING FROM THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE WHERE A NEW LIFE IN LONDON AWAITS!

IN THE MEANTIME I WANTED TO SHARE THESE IMAGES WITH YOU. MY LATEST DISCOVERY IS TOPSHOP TUMBLR. BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE LINK YOU SHOULD PROBABLY KNOW THAT IT'S PRETTY ADDICTIVE, A COMPLETE OVERLOAD OF STREETSTYLE INSPIRATION, YOU'LL BE HOOKED...DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

DON'T FORGOT YOU CAN KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ELLESAPPELLE POSTS HERE & NOW ON FACEBOOK TOO! A BIG HELLO TO ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS OUT THERE, I LOVE YOUR SUPPORT, COMMENTS & FEEDBACK :)


IMAGES VIA TOPSHOP TUMBLR. COLLAGE BY ELLESAPPELLE.

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

Ooooo nice find! Will have to check it out, I am in love with all these images.

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

Sascha said...

What a great moodboard! I'm into making them too and this looks gorgeous!

*** KITSCH *** said...

Enjoy your trip!
Good luck on your "new" life in London...
I am going to see the link of top shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...