27 Feb 2012

milan. runway review.


IT WAS RAF SIMONS LAST COLLECTION FOR JIL SANDER.
THE COLOUR PALETTE WAS DELICIOUS; BLUSH PINK, COFFEE & PALE GRAY.
BEAUTIFUL EMBROIDERIES AT PRADA - MULTI LAYERED CONSTRUCTS OF PLEXI & SEQUINS.
THINGS WERE YOUNG & FRESH AT NO.21, SUPER SHORT HEMLINES ABOVE TOWERING PLATFORM SANDALS.
NUDE TONES & SHARP, SEXY TAILORING AT EMILIO PUCCI. 
FANTASTIC OUTERWEAR FROM BALLY. ALSO, I REALLY HAVE TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE PEPLUM WAIST THIS SEASON - I LOVE THIS TREND!



IMAGES VIA STYLE.COM

4 comments:

StyleKULTUR said...

Thanks for your comment! WOW! Great blog!

NauticalWheeler said...

I love the pale pink and nude tones, they look so chic!!

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Alexandra said...

Jil Sander was the collection that most enthralled me out of the entire fashion month so far. I thought it was such a great send-off and just so dreamlike.

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

Pippa said...

The Jil Sander show was absolutely my fave Raf will be missed. Those flowers?! Great pics apart from that too:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...