5 Apr 2012

dream on: slippers, slippers, slippers.

slippers

I'M SLIGHTLY OBSESSED WITH SLIPPERS AT THE MOMENT. THEY MAKE A GREAT CHANGE FROM THE CLASSIC BALLET PUMP & WHETHER YOU OPT FOR AN AZTEC PRINT TO WEAR WITH BARE LEGS & SUMMER SHORTS OR SOMETHING STUDDED THAT'S A LITTLE MORE ROCK N ROLL, THERE'S A STYLE OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE.


ARE YOU A FAN OF SLIPPERS TOO? WHICH STYLES DO YOU PREFER?




BLACK STUDS: SAM EDELMAN AT ASOS, PINK STUDS: TOPSHOP, LEOPARD PRINT: STEVE MADDEN, TASSEL: DIEPPA RESTREPO, POM POM: ASOS, AZTEC PRINT COBRA SOCIETY AT NET-A-PORTER, SPIDER WEB: CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA, BLACK VELVET: ASOS.


SET CREATED BY ELLESAPPELLE USING POLYVORE.




7 comments:

Caroline said...

i like the studded ones! x

http://highstreetfashionlust.blogspot.com

Song- Thanh said...

I really love slippers! They are all amazing, especially the leopard printed ones! XXX

Amy said...

Loving the red with spiders webs!!!

NauticalWheeler said...

I'm a big fan of slippers! I love those orange ones

From Brooklyn with love,

Jen

Admirably Pretty said...

I love them all, I definitely need a pair for this summer, preferably spiked ones!

XO, Imke

Style Servings said...

Aaaah I love slippers, I have black ones with gold stars and I wear them all the time. I have been trying to get those studded Topshop ones that you featured, but they're sold out everywhere!

Yolandaas said...

Gorgeous hun! I've done a post exactly like this! We've even featured two or three of the same slippers.. http://yolandaas.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/studdedleopard-slippers.html

Take Care xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...