13 May 2012

Dream On: How I'd Style Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers

How I'd style Isabel Marant wedge sneakers

If I were lucky enough to own a pair of Isabel Marant sneakers I would channel model off-duty style and team them with an understated it-bag, leather legs, a giant fur gilet worn over a simple grey sweat & finish the look off with minimal accessories - a rose gold Rolex watch.


Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers
MSGM Fur Vest
Helmut Lang Leather Jeans
3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Texured-Leather Tote
Rolex Watch


Set created by ELLESAPPELLE

2 comments:

ASH said...

I love that vest. Anything furry and i'm hooked!

lynn greenway said...

Isabel Marant are truly amazing, not only fashionable, but also comfortable to wear. Instead of high heel, women need some rest on feet too. Isabel Marant Sneakers(http://www.isabelmarantdamark.com/) can really be your perfect choice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...