21 Jun 2012

LN-CC: My Dream Shopping List

If money was no object and I was given the opportunity to go a little nuts at LN-CC these are the pieces I would choose to update my current wardrobe.

I've been on the hunt for the perfect leather jacket for a while now, this Maison Martin Margiela matte leather jacket would be the first item to make it into my shopping basket followed by these biker boots, also by Maison Martin Margiela. No doubt they wouldn't leave my feet all winter and they're also a great way to toughen up pretty dresses in the summer!

Jackets are sort of my thing, throw a blazer over anything and you automatically smarten up even the most casual of outfits. If I went on a dream spending spree I would want to up the ante a little. This multi panel architecture jacket by Pedro Lourenco immediately got my attention. A true statement jacket allowing me to channel my inner Christine Centenera - how perfect!

A statement dress is also on my list. I would opt for this digital print beauty by Australian designer Peter Pilotto.

A classic mac and the perfect tee are staple pieces for every wardrobe. I Love the subtle twist on this classic mac by Damir Doma, the slightly sheer fabric makes it almost robe like and adds a touch of luxury. I don't know why I find t-shirts so hard to buy, maybe I am too fussy? Luckily this one by Sophomore ticks all the boxes, great cut, fabric & colour.

Classic accessories are always a worthwhile investment. Keeping things simple and well made ensures that they will stand the test of time. I love the subtle sporty twist of the white snake skin panel on this Dries Van Noten tote bag, it's the perfect understated day bag. As ankle boots seem to dominate my wardrobe I might as well invest in another pair whilst I am on a role. These wedge boots by Maison Martin Margiela have an unusual cut-out detail in the heel. Unusual but still simple & classic. They'll look great with skirts & pants all year-round.

You can't beat a nice slouchy tee but sometimes a girl has to smarten it up and something a little more tailored and structured is required. This double faced oversized box top by Yang Li would be perfect, it's crisp and minimalist with the unusual detail of a fin running down the back.  I could see this top looking just as great with a pair of skinny jeans as a sleek pencil skirt or a pair of tailored trousers.

Speaking of tailored trousers I love the relaxed fit of these by Maison Martin Margiela, I would pair them with Dries Van Noten's mirrored heel sandals for work during the summer months.

Two more classic pieces to finish off with. A crisp white shirt by Jil Sander and a sleek black pencil skirt by Givenchy. Again, two wardrobe staples that you can never have too many of.

Right, that's the shopping list done. Now all I need is some cash...*sigh*

All images via LN-CC

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...