13 Jan 2013

Styling with ATOLL by Sophie Robertson

I'm so excited to share with you my latest piece from ATOLL, the debut accessory collection by British fashion photographer Sophie Robertson.
 I've been mesmerised by the print for a while now so I was super excited when my scarf arrived in the post earlier this week - the print features the moon jellyfish and is inspired by a series of underwater photographs Sophie took while diving at the Great Barrier Reef. I really miss Australia so I love how I can now bring a little bit of Aus into my life in London!

 Here's how I'll be styling my ATOLL silk scarf this season...



You can check out the rest of the ATOLL by Sophie Robertson collection here and connect with her on Facebook here. 


Image one: My ATOLL by Sophie Robertson silk scarf in all its glory.
Image two: H&M angora beanie, Tom Ford sunnies, Asos suede boots.
Image three: Zara studded moccasins.
Image four: Phase Eight sunnies, vinatge Mulberry bag.
Image five: Country Road leather clutch, Primark leather gloves.
Image six: H&M fedora, Zara heels.

Images and collage by ELLESAPPELLE

2 comments:

*** KITSCH *** said...

Great inspiring collage!

Selena said...

i am in LOVE with this moon jellyfish print omg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...