23 Feb 2013

Styling with Atoll by Sophie Robertson: The Green One


Next up in my styling collaboration with Atoll by Sophie Robertson is 'The Green One'. The print has derived from a photo Sophie took of the Green Spanish Shawl Nudibranch at the Great Barrier Reef. I love the black with a hint of rich emerald green, I think it fits in pretty perfectly with my existing accessories and adds a hint of colour too. I'd team it with a studded shoe and my boyfriends beanie. Also great for après yoga - soften up an athletic look by draping a beautiful silk scarf around your neck as you leave the gym!

Atoll is kindly offering ELLESAPPELLE readers 20% off all orders until April. Simply enter 'ELLESAPPELLE' at the checkout! Click here for more.

Image one: 'The Green One' by Atoll
Image two: Sony headphones, Lonsdale sports top
Image three: Topman beanie, leather belt
Image four: All Saints pony hair purse, Zara studded moccasins
Image five: Links of London friendship bracelet, Zebra cuff
Image six: Chelsea boots from Spain

1 comment:

LOVE.LIFE.BY.SISTERS said...

Love the Leopard Coat!

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...