30 Mar 2013

Styling with Atoll by Sophie Robertson: The Blue One


So here it is, my final styling session with Atoll's beautiful silk scarves. For me 'The Blue One' really captures the spirit of Australia. The tropical print (derived from a photo Sophie took of the Mandarin Fish at the Great Barrier Reef) makes me crave the summer sun. Here I've styled it with a few of my summer essentials, I love the idea of wearing it as a bandeau top with denim shorts or around your neck to add interest to a pretty dress - it's the perfect accessory to take you stylishly from the beach to the bar!

You can receive 20% off the entire Atoll collection until April 1st by entering ELLESAPPELLE at the checkout!

Image one: 'The Blue One' by Atoll
Image two: Vinatge peace sign earrings
Image three: Vinatge earrings, Ray-Ban Wayfarers, Converse
Image four: Customised Levi's, Ray-Ban Aviators
Image five: Dune pouch, Sony headphones, Apple iPod
Image six: H&M earrings, Asos suede boots

Images & collage by ELLESAPPELLE




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...